Turkish Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698
Aytekin Serol Mühendislik İnşaat Taahhüt A.Ş. takes the highest possible security measures to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
Our aim; Pursuant to article 10 of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data and in line with your satisfaction, it is to inform you in the most transparent way about the collection of your personal data, the purposes of processing, shared persons, legal reasons and your rights.
a) Data Responsible
In accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; Aytekin Serol Mühendislik İnşaat Taahhüt A.Ş. (“COMPANY”) will be collected and processed within the scope described below.
b) For what purpose the personal data will be processed
Identity, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information, and marketing by the COMPANY from parties such as customers, employees, potential customers, candidates for employment, business partners, website and store visitors and suppliers. Personal data can be collected in categories such as sales information.
Your collected personal data;
– Present the products and services of the COMPANY to you, fulfill our obligations to you, arrange records and documents, comply with the information and tax and other liabilities stipulated by local and international legal legislation,
– Offer you special advertising, campaigns, advantages and other benefits for the sales and marketing activities to be carried out to increase the quality of services and products,
– Communicate with you in order to transfer the necessary information regarding the information processing requirements, systemic structure, the necessity of the information support services received, and these services and products,
– Carrying out traffic measurement, statistical analysis, segmentation / profiling and CRM studies for sales and marketing activities,
– Measure and increase customer satisfaction, to receive your opinions and suggestions about complaint management, new services and products, to receive your problem-error notifications, to inform you about products and services, complaints and requests,
– Managing your membership in online sales, receiving your orders, performing your payment transactions, providing logistics cooperation with third parties, sending products, recommending products and services that may be of interest to you, online behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measuring and improving service quality, communication, optimization, audit, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, determining interests, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication
– Comparative product and / or service offer, modeling, existing or new product studies and / or developments, to be used in all kinds of products and services that will be presented to you within the scope of the law and related legislation that regulates the works written in the COMPANY’s main contract subject to disclosing your personal data to the COMPANY,
– Comply with the information retention, reporting and information obligations stipulated by the official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations that the COMPANY is subject to regarding the use of these services,
– In line with the aim of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the COMPANY; Managing financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (demand, proposal, evaluation, ordering, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by the COMPANY
– Examining, evaluating and responding to requests from public authorities or you,
will be processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698.
c) Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your collected personal data; limited to the achievement of the above mentioned objectives;
– The business partners, shareholders, affiliates of the COMPANY,
– Persons or organizations permitted by the Turkish Commercial Code, Turkish Code of Obligations and other legislative provisions,
– Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
– Real or legal persons, whom we receive service, cooperate in cooperation with real or legal persons, to program partner institutions and organizations, to the companies we have contracted to send the messages we send to our customers, to the cargo companies that deliver the orders from our online store. It can be transferred within the framework of personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of Law No. 6698.
ç) Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Other channels such as your personal data, stores, website and mobile application, call centers, social media accounts, verbally, in writing or electronically or other channels that may be established / formed in the future;
It is obligatory for the above-mentioned purposes and the execution of the contract within the framework of the legal legislation by the COMPANY, to be clearly prescribed in the law,to the have your personal data publicized by you, establish, use or protect the right to be granted to you; It meets limited to the existence of legal reasons that the COMPANY must be able to fulfill its legitimate interests and legal obligations, without damaging your fundamental rights and freedoms.
d) Rights of Personal Data Owner listed in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As personal data holders, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to the COMPANY by the methods set out below, the COMPANY will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, according to the nature of the request. Up to ten pages will not be charged in the given answer. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira will be charged for each page above ten pages. If the answer to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD, flash memory, the fee that can
be requested by our COMPANY will not exceed the cost of the recording medium. In this context, personal data owners;
Learning whether personal data is processed,
• If personal data is processed, requesting information about it,
• Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
• To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
• In the event that personal data are incomplete or incorrectly processed, to request their correction and to request notification of the transaction performed within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
• Despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
• To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• It has the right to demand that the loss be compensated in the event that it is damaged due to the illegal processing of personal data.
Your request for exercising your rights stated above, in accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the Law No. 6698 and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to Data Supervisor No. 30356 and dated 10.03.2018, is a secure e-mail address. You can send an electronic signature, mobile signature or to the COMPANY by using the e-mail address previously reported and registered in our system. The COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before answering.
a) Your name, surname and signature if the application is in writing,
b) For citizens the Republic of Turkey your I.D. Number, nationality, passsport number,
c) Your address or place of business subject to notification,
ç) If available, your e-mail address, phone and fax number,
d) Your demand subject,
If necessary, information and documents related to the subject should be attached to the application.
Aytekin Serol Mühendislik İnşaat Taahhüt A.Ş., Reşatbey Mah. You can give to 62031 Sok 11 / A 01120 Seyhan / ADANA. You can access the application form here. You can make your applications via e-mail to email@example.com e-mail address.
According to the nature of your request, information and documents must be provided to us completely and accurately. In case the requested information and documents are not provided properly, there may be problems in the full and qualified execution of the researches to be made by the COMPANY based on your request. In this case, the COMPANY declares that it reserves its legal rights. For this reason, your application must be sent according to the nature of your request, complete and containing the requested information and documents.
We use various cookies in order to optimize your usage of www.aytekin-serol.com website owned by Aytekin Serol Mühendislik İnşaat Taahhüt A.Ş. and to improve your user experience. These cookies are small data files placed on your device or network server by browsers that you visit and used to store information. In other words, cookies are used to collect and hold identifiers and other information on computers, phones and other devices. Other technologies, such as the data we hold in your internet browser or device, identifiers and other software associated with your device, can also be used for similar purposes. In this policy, all of these technologies will be referred to as “cookies”.
2) COOKIES USED ON THE APPLICATION AND THE INTERNET SITE
Authentication Cookies: Cookies used to prevent our members from entering their passwords again during the user login phase. Similar cookies are used in IT membership and Facebook connect entries.
Advertising Cookies: Cookies used to show behavioral and targeted advertisements to our members.
Analytical Cookies: Cookies used to analyze the usage habits of our members / visitors and to determine application statistics. (Such as how many times the application was opened, what times it was used, what sections were used most in the application)
Technical Cookies: Cookies used to monitor the proper functioning of our website.
Personalization Cookies: Cookies used to provide personalized content and experience based on member behavior and preferences.
3) MANAGING COOKIES
For other browsers, you can review the help or support pages of the relevant browser.
Alternatively, you can visit www.youronlinechoices.eu or use the Privacy Badger app.